Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Playing Catch-Up

Hey everyone~

So I have a lot to catch up on with this blog!

What happened while I was gone: job hunting and feelings of anxiety during the summer after graduation.  Picked up some temp jobs in the meantime at the mall and as a budget analyst (very unexpectedly!).  I got a job at Soup2Nuts working on both WordGirl and Astroblast and moved to Boston last February.  I learned so much there and it was a wonderful experience!  Unfortunately 99% of the work I made there I can't show yet as the episodes have yet to be released...but I can post up some Astroblast promo work!  In the fall the second season of Astroblast wrapped up production and I got some long term freelance work which....I also can't show until it gets released haha.  In the meantime a few friends and I started up a new blog called 72 Meeting Street to encourage ourselves to make some personal work every month which I am very thankful for.

I'll be posting a bunch of little doodles I collected here and there - mostly silly stuff with some observational practice here and there.





No comments:

Post a Comment